Customer Fault Level Request
Please email us the information outlined below to receive an email outlining your requested information. Data will be provided regarding feeder number, fault levels, transformers, and fuse protection. If you are an industrial customer who owns and maintains their own distribution system, you will be provided with fault levels and impedance ratios at the location of the primary meter.
Please provide the following information to DistributionEngineering@nspower.ca for a fault level request:
- Are you a customer or a customer representative? *
- First Name*
- Last Name*
- Daytime telephone number*
- Email address*
- Location information:
- Street address*
- Building or Unit Number or Name
- Postal Code*
- Property type (Residential/Commercial/Industrial)
- Is this request for an unconstructed building? (Yes or No)
- If the requested site is located at a complex of buildings that share the same address, attach a map or any additional direction that can help us determine your location.