So you’ve been thinking about getting a heat pump, but aren’t sure if it’s the right choice for you? Here are five great reasons that now is the time to make the switch:
- Year-round comfort. The name heat pump might make you think that it is only good for warming your home. You’d be mistaken. A heat pump can both heat and cool your home, depending on the season, for year-round comfort. Plus, heat pumps deliver added warmth that is up to 300% more efficient than your previous heating source and offer cooling 2X as efficient as standard air conditioners.
- Save money. The only thing that would make year-round comfort better would be to pay less for it. Well luckily, the heat pump delivers again. Compared to other energy sources, homes with heat pumps have saved up to 50% on their heating bills!
- Easy to install. With the ability to heat and cool your home, you might expect that installing a heat pump might be a very long and involved process. Nope. By using a qualified contractor through our heat pump contractor network, they’ll be able to install your heat pump, usually in less than a day.
- On-bill financing. If you are interested in financing a heat pump, you have the ability to add the financing charge directly on your power bill, making it a breeze to pay all at once without needing to worry about separate bills or payment schedules.
- Clean air. Breathe it in. Heat pumps can do it all. While heat pumps are providing you with the perfect temperature year-round, they are also cleaning the air you breathe. The air you get from a heat pump is filtered so that you needn’t worry about dust, dirt, or pollen, which can impact people
So there you have it, five amazing reasons that you should make the switch to a heat pump. The first step to switching is finding a contractor
. Don’t wait!
Share This Post: