When the power goes out, all our efforts are focused on restoring your service as safely and as quickly as possible. During large disruptions we work to restore power in phases, making sure places like hospitals can stay open before we work in other areas.
- Restoration of public safety issues and emergency situations
- Restoration of NS Power critical infrastructure such as transmission lines and substations
- Restoration of Emergency Management Office (EMO) critical infrastructure such as hospitals, shelters, and essential provincial and municipal services
- Restoration of main electrical feeders servicing communities and neighbourhoods
- Restoration of branch electrical lines servicing individual streets
- Restoration of individual services