NS Power in your community
We’re hitting the road once again to visit communities across the province and we want to hear from you! Our open house team is prepped to tell you all about heat pumps, educate about safety, and answer your customer care questions. The Clean Foundation will also be joining us to discuss the popular HomeWarming program that is helping hundreds of Nova Scotians save on their power bills. To find out when NS Power will be in your community please see the schedule below:
- Doors Open Halifax, June 4 & 5 (10 am - 4 pm): Nova Scotia Power, 1223 Lower Water Street, Halifax, NS
- Parrsboro, June 23 (3 - 6 pm): FORCE Interpretive Centre 1156 W Bay Road, Parrsboro, NS
- Amherst, July 22 (10 am - 2 pm): Amherst Farmers Market, 9 Electric Street, Amherst, NS
- Windsor, July 29 (9 am - 3 pm): Avon River Days, WBES Street Fair Gerrish Street, Windsor, NS
- Inverness, August 24 (2 pm - 4 pm): Inverness Fire Hall, Loop of the Trunk 19, Inverness, NS
The myths about heat pumps
Considering a heat pump? Let us help bust the myths about the ideal cooling and heating solution for Nova Scotians. Watch below:
they're baaack! osprey return to nova scotia
Oscar and Ethel have returned to build their Nova Scotia nest for another season. The pair were first spotted on the Osprey Cam on Tuesday evening and since then they have been busy gathering items to make their new home. Watch them live here.
Our Osprey Relocation program has been operating for 37 years. It is one of many programs we have in place to protect wildlife. Follow along with us on Twitter and Facebook this Friday, Earth Day, to learn more about our programs for fish, flora, turtles, snakes and more.